As our Senior Digital Product Designer you will be a key player in shaping 7Mind’s product. Together with our engineers you will create new features and user flows in the 7Mind Apps as well as for our web resources. You will:
- Work within the product & engineering team, ensuring user-centricity and support an agile process of testing and iterating
- Gather research insights, conduct user tests, analyse results and translate them into potential solutions
- Produce end-to-end product design deliverables: wireframes, prototypes, low and high fidelity mockups, as well as ready-for-dev files, etc.
- Pragmatic balancing between user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into user-friendly & data-backed interfaces & experiences.
- Collaborate with engineers on design systems and components (Mobile Apps and Web).
- Evolve our design thinking and product development process.
7Mind empowers people and organizations alike to lead healthy, happy and purpose-driven lives since 2014. With more than 2.3 million downloads to date, 7Mind has become one of Germany's most popular online meditation training and is still growing.
Our goal is to help people pay as much attention to their mental well-being as they do to their physical health. In cooperation with seasoned meditation teachers, as well as healthcare experts, we strive to develop high quality training that provide the easiest access possible to meditation and mindfulness.
We are a Berlin-based start-up in Mitte with a creative, international, and close-knit team of 50 employees.